Joe Biden
Joe Biden
Joe Biden speaking last week, after he left COVID-19 quarantine

Economy

BIDEN: People Think I Caused A Recession Just Because I Don’t Send Them $8,000 Checks

“They just, among other things – does that make any sense to anybody or is it just me.”

Spread the love

President Joe Biden expressed the belief on Thursday that people only believe he has led the country into a recession because they “didn’t get a check for eight grand from the government.”

“But I started thinkin’ about it, just as a, you know, somebody whose raised a middle class kid,” Biden stated. “One year, even though you have the job you have now, even though you didn’t get a raise that year. The difference between having a job, having a five percent raise or whatever – three five, seven, whatever it happens to be.”

“In the face of inflation, the price at the pump, although that’s down every day so far, but, you you know, it’s like. Woah,” he continued. “I feel worse off off, but then again, I didn’t get a check for 8 grand from the government.”

“They just, among other things – does that make any sense to anybody or is it just me,” he concluded.

The 79-year-old president may have been referring to the stimulus checks his administration approved in the opening days of its tenure. While Biden originally promised $2,000 checks while campaigning, he ultimately secured $1,400 checks for individuals.

Biden misspoke earlier this month, mistakenly referencing the “selfishness” of the US armed forces instead of selflessness.

“For the first time since 9/11, an American President is visiting this region without American troops being engaged in combat — in a combat mission in the region,” Biden said.

“We’ll always honor the bravery and selfishness — selflessness of the — and sacrifices of the Americans who served, including my son, Major Beau Biden, who was stationed in Iraq for a year,” he added.

Related  PETA Encourages Women to Sex Strike Against Carnivorous Men Until They Go Vegan

Biden broke into a coughing fit and told the audience he “swallowed wrong” during an appearance in East Jerusalem earlier this week, where he discussed the two brain aneurysms and pulmonary embolism he suffered in 1988.

Spread the love
Gabriel Keane

A shy gamer who built multiple social media pages totaling hundreds of thousands of followers since 2016, and was one of the first viral content creators to be deplatformed by Big Tech.

Richard Hoard

July 28, 2022 at 4:28 pm

I am making $90 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.
    That is what I do… 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐭𝟗𝟕.𝐜𝐨𝐦

𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

July 28, 2022 at 6:59 pm

I’ve earned $17,370 merely 21 days simply working small tasks from a laptop.Immediately once I lost dcs my last career, I was so perturbed but finally I’ve ndh found this best project and with this I’m able to achieve thousands simply from home. Anyone certainly can avail this job & may earn more greenbacks on-line

heading following page…… 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Nicholas

July 29, 2022 at 3:14 pm

I never thought anyone could tell more lies than Hillary but Biden has proved me wrong on that point!

2004done

July 30, 2022 at 5:53 pm

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet.” Creepyjoe has been lying for decades, but MY money says now that no-one (including himself) knows what he’s talking about, the lies (and the MSM excuses for them) will get bigger

Juliya

July 30, 2022 at 5:07 pm

I’m making over $30k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started……>>> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐞.𝐜𝐨𝐦

steve

July 31, 2022 at 7:51 am

With any luck this round of covid will keep the POS out for 3 years and locked in a padded room where he belongs

Vic

August 21, 2022 at 7:29 pm

ALWAY$ L0WBALL Joe to US ALL !