Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alex Jones
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alex Jones
Gage Skidmore / Twitter / Composite

Crime

MTG Wants House Committee on Epstein-Clinton Relationship After Viral Alex Jones Video

“Yes we all want to know what the relationship was with the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein, and whoever else, and pedophilia,” Greene wrote. “The Epstein Select Committee.”

Spread the love

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is proposing a House committee to investigate the relationship between the Clinton family and late child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein following comments made by Alex Jones during the Sandy Hook defamation trial.

The Georgia Republican’s idea came after viral video of Jones being asked if he believes “that government officials are aiding in pedophilia, child trafficking and the grooming of children.”

In the video, Jones quickly retorted, “You mean, like, what Jeffrey Epstein did with the Clintons?”

Greene replied to the video and wrote that she would text Jones her approval of his remarks. Then, she suggested that “The Epstein Select Committee” should be created to presumably launch an investigation into politicians and other elites connected to the deceased pedophile.

“I’m going to text my friend Alex Jones how much I, along with countless millions of people, are proud of him for that answer,” tweeted Greene. “Yes we all want to know what the relationship was with the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein, and whoever else, and pedophilia,” Greene wrote, before suggesting it should be called “The Epstein Select Committee.”

Podcast pioneer Joe Rogan recently speculated that the sex trafficking stint conducted by Epstein was part of an “intelligence operation” by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, Israeli government, or a “combination of both” on last Friday’s episode of “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

Related  Katie Hobbs Confronted Over Refusal to Debate Kari Lake in Arizona Governor's Race

“He was bringing them to parties,” said Rogan. “Like it was an intelligence operation.”

“Whoever was running it, whether it was, the Mossad or whether it was CIA or whether it was a combination of both — it was an intelligence operation,” Rogan declared. “They were bringing in people and compromising them.”

“And then when they would compromise them, they would use, you know, whatever they had on them to influence their opinions and the way they expressed those opinions,” Rogan added.

“And I don’t know why they would want to do that with scientists, which is really strange to me.”

Spread the love

Andrew White is a Northern Virginia native. His work has been previously featured on Alex Jones’ Infowars, Revolver News, and The Liberty Daily. White is a constitutionalist Patriot, who focuses on social issues, election integrity, globalism, US politics, as well as general corporate and government corruption.

JOHN MAYOR

August 5, 2022 at 12:47 pm

I’m 100% in favour of this Committee… and it’s̲ name!… BUT, I don’t want Jones anywhere near this issue! And I’d prefer to see him in handcuffs!
    This issue is FAR TOO IMPORTANT to be tainted by his Sandy Hook track record!… and we need ALL Representatives tackling this evil! And, we should not care where the feathers land! These are our babies, and they need protection… and if politi̲c̲ elite need jail time in order to get closer to God (whoever they are!), then so be it!
    But, truth be told, some souls may lose their lives over the EXTREME HEAT to be generated… and, because they refused to seek refuge in God when they had the chance, and may continue to deny God until their sorry end. This deserves more than partisan rhetoric, and Epstein and Maxwell aren’t the culmination of the tales to be told!
    You want GREATNESS?… then prepare for GREAT REPENTANCE! Otherwise, you’ll receive GREAT PUNISHMENT instead! And!… because CHRIST’S LOVE is worthy of your efforts!

Cheryl Clark

August 6, 2022 at 3:12 am

I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.
      🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> W­w­w.W­o­r­k­s­f­u­l.C­o­m

BBA

August 5, 2022 at 4:22 pm

I love MTG. She has more balls than ANY DC politician and stands up for the AMERICAN people!! My problem with her idea is it will put her on a crash course with the Hillary killing squad. Just look at how many people have had “accidents” or murdered that were going to chalk up some Clinton information. If we had more Marjories’s in office we wouldn’t be in the f’n mess we are in now.

Milo

August 5, 2022 at 8:46 pm

She and Boebert are among the few in Congress that have balls.

JOHN MAYOR

August 7, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Her Committee notion is one thing, but her politics are as fringe as that of Kari Lake… the Committee should be struck, but she has to go. Rational Americans have had enough.

Richard Hoard

August 5, 2022 at 10:29 pm

I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $16k a month by working on a laptop, that was truly astounding for me, she prescribed for me to attempt it simply.
    That is what I do.. W­w­w.P­r­o­f­i­t­9­7.C­o­m

Pamela Hall

August 6, 2022 at 1:54 am

I make more then $12,000 a month online. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 11 to 12 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it…
    🙂 AND GOOD LUCK.:)
    CLICK HERE====)> W­w­w.R­i­c­h­j­o­b­z.C­o­m

Dave

August 6, 2022 at 3:36 pm

it will be all BS.. will they bring on the women who prospered in their careers because of the association. hell no !. all political propaganda.