Justin Trudeau
Justin Trudeau
European Parliament / Flickr

Healthcare

Canadian Health Minister: ‘Fully Vaccinated’ Impossible, We Need COVID Shots Every 9 Months

“‘Fully vaccinated’ makes no sense now. It’s about ‘up to date.’ Am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last 9 months?”

Canadian Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos recently stated that the meaning of being “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19 makes “no sense,” clarifying that individuals ought to take the jabs every 9 months, according to reports.

“9 months is very clear and will help people understand why ‘up to date’ is the right way to think about vaccination now,” said Duclos to a group of reporters. “‘Fully vaccinated’ makes no sense now. It’s about ‘up to date.’  So am I up to date in my vaccination? Have I received a vaccination in the last 9 months?”

Dulcos in January argued that vaccines should be mandatory in Canada if COVID began to surge again in the Fall. “We must continue to fight against Covid,” he said.

“What we see now is that our health care system in Canada is fragile, our people are tired, and the only way that we know to get through COVID-19, this variant and any future variant, is through vaccination,” Duclos said.

Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau

Joe BIden and Justin Trudeau (White House photo)

Valiant News recently reported in June that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that he has been infected with COVID-19 despite being vaccinated against the virus at least four times.

The news marked the second time the Canadian leader has caught the coronavirus despite receiving scores of COVID-19 vaccine injections, which he credits for making him “feel okay.”

“I’ve tested positive for COVID-19. I’ll be following public health guidelines and isolating,” the Canadian PM announced in a tweet. “I feel okay, but that’s because I got my shots,” he added. “So, if you haven’t get vaccinated – and if you can, get boosted. Let’s protect our healthcare system, each other, and ourselves.”

The timing of Trudeau’s January COVID infection was scrutinized due to the anti-mandate trucker convoy that made its way into Canada’s capital city of Ottawa.

Related  Biden Took Out $250K Line of Credit Before Hunter Got Slapped With Defamation Suit

While in isolation, Trudeau enacted the controversial Emergencies Act to quell the protests. Some hailed the move as a violation of civil rights and authorities are currently investigating his use of the emergency law.

Andrew White is a Northern Virginia native. His work has been previously featured on Alex Jones’ Infowars, Revolver News, and The Liberty Daily. White is a constitutionalist Patriot, who focuses on social issues, election integrity, globalism, US politics, as well as general corporate and government corruption.

JOHN MAYOR

July 6, 2022 at 1:17 pm

The Far-UVC treatment of COVID-19 (and its “adaptations”) in POPULATED CONFINED PUBLIC SPACES proffered by Dr. David Brenner of Columbia University, is a LEGIT public application supported by the following scientific documentation!…
    https://bit.ly/3sALwrG (note the name David J. Brenner in the authorship)
    All the best, and God Bless!
    Prof. David Brenner
    The CRR/ Center for
    RadiologI̲C̲ Research
    Columbia University
    630 W. 168th Street
    New York, NY 10032
    Tel: (212) 305-5660
    Fax: (212) 305-3229
    [email protected]

ARJAY

July 6, 2022 at 2:57 pm

4 jabs 2TWICE INFECTED !!

So, how all those jabs working out for ya, eh?

So every 2 jabs you get INFECTED once again!

Proud Patriots

July 6, 2022 at 2:58 pm

Vaccines DO NOT WORK AND CAN KILL YOU!!

rich arnonerik

July 6, 2022 at 3:15 pm

The jabs are the kiss of death. You were warned.

Kurt

July 6, 2022 at 3:43 pm

Not true the above stupid anti-vaxxers. I’m a retired M.D.and am convinced that those who were vaccinated, if they acquired Covid-19, they had a minor disruption of their life. Recovered with minimal problems. Be obese, have a chronic disease and most likely their chance of living after getting Covid-19 is nil if unvaxed. Death rate was high in that case.
    Many a Covid-19 sufferer who ended up dying said before they passed they wished they would have received a vaccine.
    Covid-19 mutates rapidly and I’m not surprised there is a mention of boosters. Well shoot. What’s the big deal? We smart people get influenza boosters every year so what’s the big deal? Flu mutates rapidly too.
    The developers are only going to be refining the Covid-19 vaccine as time goes on and make it as safe and as common as influenza vaccine. I will admit, the 3rd Moderna made me feel crummy for a day but sine I’m retired, no big deal. Cripes, I had the swine flu vaccine when I was 19 years old and it didn’t hurt me. Turns out later it was discovered the swine flu vaccine killed more people than the swine flu. That was an epidemic that never blossomed in the 70’s. Vaccine production has improved to untold degrees since then. I am in a rural area and the stupidhead parents who didn’t get their kids immunized against common disease saw diphtheria AND measles mini-epidemics in the unvaxxed kids. Measles of course can make boys sterile! I examined some older guys in the late 70’s and early 80’s who had measles as a child before immunizations were available. The married ones were childless (unless they adopted) and palpation/examination of the scrotum revealed nothing but a mushy feeling and no testicles. If one doesn’t want grandkids I guess that’s acceptable.

Jen

July 6, 2022 at 4:03 pm

I doubt he has had any shots….they know they the kill shots.