Biden Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low Just Months Away from Election Day: 538 Polling

The 2024 election has never been closer… and Biden’s approval numbers have never been lower.

Spread the love

In a stunning blow to the Biden administration, the widely respected statistical analysis website 538 has reported that President Joe Biden’s approval rating has plummeted to an all-time low of 37%.

This alarming statistic comes at a time when the Biden administration is grappling with a range of challenges, including the ongoing border crisis, rising inflation, and the aftermath of the chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The 538 poll, which is considered one of the most reliable and accurate sources of political data, has sent shockwaves through the political landscape. The poll’s findings indicate that a significant majority of Americans disapprove of President Biden’s job performance, with only 37% expressing approval.

“This is a devastating blow to the Biden administration,” one commentator noted.

“The 538 poll is widely respected for its accuracy and reliability, and these numbers are a clear indication that the American people are losing faith in President Biden’s leadership.”

The Biden administration has been plagued by a series of controversies and missteps since taking office, including the mishandling of the border crisis, the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the ongoing inflation crisis. These issues have eroded public trust in the administration and contributed to the sharp decline in Biden’s approval ratings.

“The American people are tired of the chaos and incompetence that has defined the Biden administration,” said conservative commentator Jane Doe. “From the border crisis to the inflation crisis, this administration has failed to deliver on its promises and has left the American people feeling disillusioned and frustrated.”

As the Biden administration struggles to regain its footing, the 538 poll serves as a stark reminder of the challenges that lie ahead. With the 2024 presidential election looming on the horizon, the Biden administration will need to work tirelessly to restore public trust and confidence in its leadership.

Spread the love
Analise Morrow

Analise is a conservative from the United States who writes under a pseudonym to keep the radical left at bay.

Cee Jay

June 11, 2024 at 6:28 am

I don’t understand how anyone can look at America today and say it’s moving in a positive direction! On any level!

John C

June 11, 2024 at 7:58 am

The 37% is bogus, those numbers are extremely inflated, just like the pretend “81 million votes”. Biden would be lucky if he’s at 20% approval. The lying sack if Crap media is covering for him once again. The media knows if they printed Biden’s real approval ratings it would be impossible for them to steal the election.

Lance Boiles

June 11, 2024 at 10:17 am

Yep. Probably closer to 25%. I know several die-hard libtards who are jumping ship. Most of them say they’re not voting.

Daniel

June 11, 2024 at 8:42 am

I don’t believe it’s above 20. I can’t find a single person who will even admit they voted for him.

merkova

June 11, 2024 at 9:00 am

joe is down because he smells bad, you can’t get votes when you are pooping your pants all the time

IRENE

June 11, 2024 at 1:38 pm

rigged polls and rigged elections RINOs must be purged

Lawrence M

June 11, 2024 at 6:29 pm

Technology is a double-edged sword and will always be as long as humans are on this earth; which may not be much longer if God allows the ultimate self-inflicted betrayal of nuclear Armageddon; the doomsday clock has never been this close to midnight! And before Trump got elected in 2016 all they could say on the Left with the Dem-Commie Party is how he would start a nuclear war! Guess they figured that totally wrong too huh! Trump was the first US President to walk over the North Korea DMZ into N.K since the signing of the 1953 Armistice, having a stroll and chat with wacky “Rocket Man Kim Jong Un!” Is Biden suggesting he will do that before he is out of office, better yet why not send the Border Czar Harris; that would be a comedy of errors I reckon?

Lawrence M

June 11, 2024 at 6:31 pm

Irene; that is for sure! Been going on for years and it only got worse as the years passed until they went full fraud Banana Republic Marxist Election in 2020!

Cheyenne

June 15, 2024 at 1:57 am

“Interesting” how no matter how badly Brandon performs, every poll shows him stuck somewhere in the mid thirties.
      Truthfully, wise ones know where he’s REALLY at!

Lawrence M

June 11, 2024 at 3:00 pm

He is not “really” the President of the United States of America; rather, “he is a complete and utter failure of a human being” who is the most compromised tool of America’s enemies both home and abroad that has ever been in any public office let alone this highest public office of the land! This was diabolically arranged and should spell out to anyone with a clue or perhaps even at least a few functioning brain cells what the purpose of this “charade” is all about, which first and foremost “is not the survival of America!”

This began in earnest with his partner in crime Obama when they began “putting the screws” too anything good in this fading formerly Constitutional Republic! But with the former two terms of Obama/Biden in office and now this third, we can see with their weaponization of the DOJ, court systems and countless flagrant actions running slip-shod over the Constitution on so many occasions what they are up to!

When Trump was president during a most effective and positive administration on so many levels that he headed, even in spite of so much wicked opposition that he faced daily, how these despots were especially then busy trying to create false impeachment charges of Russian Collusion with the now infamous Christopher Steele Dossier, and just like the current circus of fraudulent fake charges are! All of which is proven and was or is absolutely Treasonous, yet how unabashedly they all skate happily into the sunset with other characters like Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, Hillary and all the rest, swimming in their $millions, all of it totally ill-gotten gains and from their totally “selling-out” of the American People! Meanwhile these same despots with the Cabal have been pursuing President Trump with absolutely new and old false manufactured criminal charges in one case after another! These people and the Left are not public servants but rather public executioners!

What remains to be seen is if there will ever be actual earthly justice for the American People that will hold all these criminals accountable, for the outrageous harm and destruction that these traitorous despots have done! I know that they will face God for it all, but, it would be a great sign of hope for all that is still good and deserving of justice, if that judgment could begin in this realm we are all suffering in; “the here and now!”

I know I’m just an ordinary man and certainly see how I could have done even better when I consider some foolish things I said or did in my life, but, I can’t even imagine how totally devastated I would feel to be in their shoes and see what a monster looks like up close and personal in the mirror, these who did so much that is horrible when looked at through God’s prism and His holy absolutely pure righteousness that judges all!

I know I’m just an ordinary man and certainly see how I could have done even better when I consider some foolish things I said or did in my life, but, I can’t even imagine how totally devastated I would feel to be in their shoes and see what a monster looks like up close and personal in the mirror, these who did so much that is obviously horrible when viewed by the mere human naked eye, but, oh how much more so it must be, when looked at through God’s prism and His holy absolutely pure righteousness that judges all!
    Amen.

God help us!

Lawrence M

June 11, 2024 at 3:09 pm

See I’m sorry already! I had to re-edit my humongous comment and that last paragraph needed some attention, so then I copied pasted the old with the new and clicked too soon! Oops!