Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?


Kanye West And Donald Trump Discussed Sharing A 2024 Presidential Ticket

“Can’t believe I kept President Trump waiting,” West said on Twitter.

Spread the love

Hip-hop artist and fashion designer Kanye “Ye” West revealed in a Twitter post this week that he had previously discussed the prospect of sharing a 2024 presidential ticket with former president Donald Trump.

“First time at Mar-a-Lago Rain and traffic Can’t believe I kept President Trump waiting,” Ye wrote in a tweet on Tuesday. “And I had on jeans Yikes What you guys think his response was when I asked him to be my running mate in 2024?”

Ye attached a poll to the tweet with the options, “That’s very Ye,” as well as “That’s very nay.”

The poll has accumulated almost 800,000 votes as of press time, with “That’s very Ye” in the lead.

As Valiant News previously reported, Ye was spotted with right wing political operator Milo Yiannopoulos in Beverly Hills, according to a photo going viral Friday morning.

West revealed in October that he was blacklisted from being interviewed by Candace Owens by Owens’ employers at the Daily Wire, which was founded by Hollywood native Ben Shapiro.

Ye made the revelation during an appearance on the Lex Fridman podcast.

“They told Candace Owens I couldn’t be on the Daily Wire,” Ye said. “Like ‘you can’t even explain yourself, and we don’t care how you got to that point either,’ and that’s f**ked up.”

“They told Candace you can’t be on Daily Wire?” Fridman interjected.

“Yes, they did, that’s what they said,and you know what? You can have my voice raised or lowered, I’m gonna do it lower right, because what’s happening to me by – I’ll put in your words, ‘the media’ – is saying ‘not only can you not explain yourself, we don’t care how you got to that point,” West said. “‘You need to apologize and you can’t explain and that’s the end of the story, so just apologize so we can have Mel Gibson do some more films.’”

Spread the love
Gabriel Keane
Written By

A shy gamer who built multiple social media pages totaling hundreds of thousands of followers since 2016, and was one of the first viral content creators to be deplatformed by Big Tech.



  1. Avatar

    daniel sullivan

    November 23, 2022 at 6:17 pm

    stop the bull shit

  2. Avatar


    November 23, 2022 at 7:44 pm

    Say what? Missing PEN$E anyone??

  3. Avatar

    George Horvat

    November 24, 2022 at 8:31 am

    The past two “Vice”es have proven that intellegence and patriotic morality are not pre-requisits to holding that office. I’ve been monitoring Mr. West for quite some time now and have come to the conclusion that this man has all the attributes necessary to break that mold. I’m 84 years old and have no loyalities towards later generations who have interests that differ from mine but there’s no doubt in my mind that Mr. West is a throwback in all the right ways and yet also embraces today’s cultures also in all the right ways. I would vote him in.

  4. Avatar


    November 24, 2022 at 8:36 am

    Yes, by all means have Ye run with Trump to turn off GOP supporters called KKK and Proud Boys. Should cost them all 96% of Black voters dedicated to Democrats plus the remaining 4% who object to ‘token’ blacks running for office. Count Sen. (R-SC) Tim Scott as one. The GOP is flirting with death now for lack of policies for the people, serial lawbreaking by Trump sycophants and non-stop lying by everyone on the Right–not to mention wacky conspiracy theories, bad acting over CRT and gun control, and the grifter Trump himself. Yes, let’s experiment with a Republican black candidate for Vice President. lol

    • Avatar

      On To You

      November 24, 2022 at 11:51 am


      You’re a personal counselor/advisor and you spew this kind of political crap? I suppose you do that to indoctrinate your mental clients into liberal hatred!

      I would never hire anyone, that is so egotistical and biased from the beginning, to solve any kind of personal or financial problem. Sounds like you just take their money and tell them they’re cured!

      I hope your clients anyone looking for such services see through you by your hate talk.

      For everyone’s information, he is at
      448 Grand Canal Drive
      Kissimmee, FL 34759

      Email: [email protected]

      He needs to be told he is professionally out of line!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending on Valiant News:


"That last five minutes was outstanding, because the judge essentially conceded that the statute of limitations ... is in effect."


Eight Republicans and all Democrats voted to oust McCarthy.

Foreign Policy

A leaked document reveals the United States is acutely aware of intense corruption inside Ukraine's borders