Entertainment

VIDEO: Kanye West Spars With Chris Cuomo Over ‘Anti-Semitic’ Smear, Jews In Media

Kanye West further reveals the isolation he faced after expressing support for President Trump, but lays the blame on Jewish people

Famous rapper, billionaire, and fashion mogul Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, recently made an appearance on News Nation with former CNN Host Chris Cuomo, where the two engaged in a heated exchange over Ye’s allegedly “antisemitic” remarks.

Speaking to Cuomo from the driver’s seat of a car, Ye laid out his grievances with what he described as “the Jewish underground media mafia,” which he alleged is deeply involved in celebrity affairs.

When Cuomo accused Kanye of being “anti-Semitic,” Ye retorted, “I don’t like the term anti-Semitic.”

“It’s been a term that’s allowed people specifically in my industry to get away with murder sometimes, literally. And get away with robbing and doing bad [to] people,” he charged. “When I wore the ‘White Lives Matter’ t-shirt, the Jewish underground media mafia already started attacking me.”

“They cancelled my four SoFi Stadium shows, they had the press – the same people, the 78 outlets that when I was arguing with Pete Davidson and Trevor Noah, they called me an abuser for arguing with people about my ex-wife and my family, and when I get to see my kids and when I don’t,” he continued.

Cuomo retorted, “There is no Jewish media cabal mafia. That is a figment of either your imagination or projection of a prejudice, okay?”

“You may have had bad business dealings with people, it’s about those people, it’s not about the religion or faith,” the disgraced reporter continued. “I know you are intelligent and understand that when you target people because of their faith, other people may do so the same… We don’t want to tolerate that.”

Related  NYC Courthouse Mocked for New ‘Demon Ruth Bader Ginsburg’ Statue

“You’re trying to say that there isn’t a collective. Over fifty percent of the executives in Hollywood, the CEO’s, are Jewish,” Ye said, doubling down and describing a “mob culture” by which the Jewish community can “target” people.

“You realize that when I wore a red hat that my life was threatened by my Jewish managers, by my Jewish lawyer, by my Jewish accountant, by my Jewish friends in the music industry,” Ye said.

At one point the discussion devolved to shouting and interruptions, with Ye loudly singing “la la la” over Cuomo.

“You have to understand, this idea of the ‘Jewish media,’ that’s not how it works,” Cuomo said as Ye continued to sing.

“Every celebrity has Jewish people in their contract. This is not hate speech, this is the truth. And these people — if you say anything out of the line with the agenda then your career could be over,” Ye said.

Cuomo attempted to stop Ye from speaking, to which Ye said “I’m not finished sir.”

“People have heard you,” Cuomo said.

“But my people haven’t heard me. They need to hear me say out loud what the truth is. There’s a bunch of people in Hollywood that are actors, that play basketball, that play sports, that are in music that know what I’m saying. They feel what I’m saying, and that are happy that I’m saying what I’m saying. It’s not from a place of antisemitism,” Ye said.

Related  North Carolina Teacher Uses 'Non-Binary' Doll To Teach Preschoolers

Andrew White is a Northern Virginia native. His work has been previously featured on Alex Jones’ Infowars, Revolver News, and The Liberty Daily. White is a constitutionalist Patriot, who focuses on social issues, election integrity, globalism, US politics, as well as general corporate and government corruption.

Marlopi

October 20, 2022 at 9:10 am

I can believe that he is telling the truth. There are a lot of Jewish people in the entertainment world who influence, especially young people, just by being popular. Traditionally Jewish people support the Democrat philosophy’s which has turned against everything good that is America. I find it hard to believe they are in league with a man who betrayed their people to the natzi’s — George Soros. He is the driving force in the Communist Democrat Party today using the Clinton’s, Obama’s, Bush’s and this administration to bring down our republic.

Keedon

October 22, 2022 at 10:01 am

First of all there are no Jewish people. There is no Jewish race.There are Americans with the religion of Jewish. During the 2016 election 7 million Americans with the religion of Jewish voted for Hilary. 2 million Americans with the religion of Jewish voted for Trump. 60 million Americans with the religion of Christian voted for Hillary. There are only 9 million Americans with the religion of Jewish in this country. The majority of heads involved with sports and acting are Christians so stop with the minority of Americans with the religion of Jewish. Soros was 9 years old when WW2 started and 15 when it ended. Stop with this BS about him in the 1940s. You can’t be a Nazi and a Communist at the same time.

jefz

October 23, 2022 at 12:31 pm

Rank Religion Members
        1. Christianity 2.3 billion
        2. Islam 1.8 billion
        3. Unaffiliated 1.2 billion
        4. Hinduism 1.1 billion
        5. Buddhism 500 million
        6. Folk religions 400 million
        7. Other religions 100 million
        8. Judaism 10 million
        With merely .2% of the worlds population why is it Jews are always singled out. They certainly do not contribute to the crime rate currently prevalent and expanding in our nation. Perhaps we should concentrate on the criminal element that is currently metastasizing and harming our citizens. A far more constructive move for our nation.

not sure

October 23, 2022 at 5:25 pm

jefz, your people killed a million iraqis with lies. you’ve killed thousands of american military personnel as well. i’m glad you’ll burn in hell, but go somewhere else with your hasbara. pls thx

evelyn

October 23, 2022 at 11:07 am

Wow must be true or Cuomo would not be trying to silence Ye.

Jen

October 20, 2022 at 11:51 am

You can bet this conversation of Kanye/Cuomo won’t be easy to find. This stuff has gone on for decades. I watch old movies. I see it.

LM

October 20, 2022 at 1:19 pm

Everything that’s done in the dark will be shown in the light

Grizz Mann

October 20, 2022 at 2:54 pm

Semitic?
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
    relating to the peoples who speak Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Gee! It is not Jewish, it is based on language.

Keedon

October 22, 2022 at 10:13 am

Thank you Grizz Mann. The first monotheist, a believer in one God was the HEBREW Abraham. All our religions come from him. The Hebrew calendar is the year 5783. The Christian calendar is 2022 and the Islamic calendar is 1444. There is no Jewish race. There is no Jewish people. There is no Jewish language. Judaism is a religion. In Israel there are 6 million people with the religion of Jewish but they are called Israelis. There are also 1 million Israelis with the religion of Christian and 1 million with the religion of Islam.All are called Israelis.

not sure

October 23, 2022 at 5:27 pm

no. god is not copyrighted by jews. fuck your kosher fairy tales, faggot.

Jeff

October 23, 2022 at 6:38 am

Jews were seen dancing on the streets in NYC. Trump was sabatoged by a Jew. The NYT is run by Jews. Chris Cuomo had to kiss Jew butt all his professional life to get the wealth he has today.

Should I continue?

Keedon

October 23, 2022 at 7:55 am

What a load of antiSemitic crap. Beliefs like yours put forth by NEOs like you are what is the problem for the 9 million peole with the religion of Jewish in this country.

Drosack

October 20, 2022 at 4:44 pm

Scaring them again?

Sherlock

October 20, 2022 at 6:03 pm

Heroic Kanye being attacked by the globalist lap dogs for telling the TRUTH.
    LOXISM = GENOCIDE. Rabbi Finklestien told the TRUTH!

Funny we can bad mouth Whites, Christians, Blacks, Latinos,Muslims & Asians, but we get shut down when exposing Nazi Jews bent on the demise of humanity. “To learn who rules over you, Simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize”

Keedon

October 23, 2022 at 7:58 am

LIAR.

jerry1944

October 23, 2022 at 7:31 am

As hard as it is to say Kanye is right on this one also Dems have never cared about the JEWs only self and money Cant see how the Jewish ppl keep voting for dems unless they also dont care for God but would rather have the dems Godless ways rule them