Economy

Biden Lies About Gas Prices Being ‘Over $5 When I Took Office,’ But The National Average Was $2.39

Gas prices were actually less than half of $5 when Biden took over the White House.

Spread the love

President Joe Biden falsely claimed that the national average price of gas per gallon was “over $5 when i took office” during prepared remarks delivered on Thursday.

“The most common price of gas in America is three dollars and 39 cents, down from over $5 when I took office,” Biden said.

It is unclear where the President sourced the idea that gas prices were “over $5” in January 2020, but the claim is completely untrue.

In actuality, the national average for a gallon of gas was $2.39, less than half of $5 and over a dollar less than the $3.39 figure Biden bragged about on Thursday.

Inflation has spiked dramatically under the Biden administration, and polling data shows that the regime is highly unpopular despite attempts to blame high energy cost on Vladimir Putin’s Russia.

Biden sputtered more unintelligible jargon regarding gun control during a presidential forum with far-left organization NowThis this week, claiming he has authored legislation preventing there being “more than 8 bullets in a round, okay?”

“My, my, my legislation says there can be no more than eight bullets in a round, okay?” Biden stammered.

It is unclear what exactly the commander-in-chief of the united States was talking about, though it is possible he confused the word “round” – another term for bullet – with “magazine,” which is the accessory that holds the bullets in many modern firearms.

Spread the love
Gabriel Keane

A shy gamer who built multiple social media pages totaling hundreds of thousands of followers since 2016, and was one of the first viral content creators to be deplatformed by Big Tech.

Nick1

October 27, 2022 at 6:00 pm

Biden now holds the record for the most lies told in a single speech.

Formerr

October 27, 2022 at 8:51 pm

He has been lying since birth it seems and that is being nice to the old decrepit fool of a being ( I would have said human but that is a lie

JerryDV

October 31, 2022 at 8:14 am

And according to independent media fact checkers, he’s mostly correct.
        Stay tuned, next week fact checkers will confirm pigs can fly.

StealthFighter

October 28, 2022 at 8:47 am

AMEN!!!!! FJB!!!!

Adonis

October 27, 2022 at 9:24 pm

The guy is habitual worthless liar and plagiarist, has no basic moral compass. Typical scum.

Allen

October 28, 2022 at 12:23 pm

You have that correct, Adonis. Plus, he and his entire administration is unlikeable and incompetent in my opinion. I have asked before if anyone could point me in the direction of anyone in this that is likeable and anyone that is competent. I will give people those guidelines since I am not sure it anyone in this administration will exhibit both qualities.

charles cole

October 28, 2022 at 5:37 am

I think the entire country, Democrats, Republicans, and all other sensate people realize what an incompetent the president is.I feel sorry for him. I can understand what is happening from my own experiences. May he leave office with dignity and get the care he so desperately needs.

Allen

October 28, 2022 at 12:28 pm

You are such a better man than me, Charles. Because, I have no sorrow to give this guy. He has been stealing from the United States of America for almost 50 years. He is, and has been worthless, as a “government servant” and a person for those same 50 years. He is unlikeable, a liar, a plagiarist, a pedophile and a piece of garbage. With him in the White House I have NO RESPECT for that building nor the Office which he holds.

Frank 629

October 28, 2022 at 9:32 am

what a lying bastard he is.

rottenrollin

October 28, 2022 at 8:14 pm

Our resident faux president is quite a world-class jerk.

Wonder if he’s convinced himself that this is true?

wboehmer

October 30, 2022 at 7:55 pm

In his commentary, Biden often quips, “That’s not a joke.”
    He’s right.
    What we call it is a LIE.

Charles

October 30, 2022 at 7:58 pm

Perhaps biden was talking about 000 pellets in a 12 gauge round. The 000 is .36 caliber in diameter and if you went to 00 buckshot there would be 9 pellets. So in theory, 8 bullets to a round would be feasible.

Rich D

October 30, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Nine bullets to a round is a MIRV.

Drosack

October 30, 2022 at 10:18 pm

You’re pathetically late media.

SHRW

October 31, 2022 at 12:15 am

Two years ago, a gallon of regular gas in my area was $2.19 four months ago it was $5.10 Yesterday is was $4.29 And 92 octane was higher. I don’t know where Biden is getting his numbers from, but he is all wrong. Either he is delusional or he is lying. But then it is doubtful that he ever pumps or pays for his own gas. It is unlikely that he ever experiences the price of anything.

RSM4

October 31, 2022 at 1:55 am

Some news outlets call Biden out, but his biggest cheer leaders, CNN, ABC, NBC, MSDNC,CBS, Wa Po, NYT etc, just ignore his lies.
    The same group goes all out to prop up and cover for Fetterman.

FK JOETARDO AND JILLTARDO !!

October 31, 2022 at 10:25 am

Red Neck Biden , was a Friend to KKK Members and Hillbillies , No Problem There !!!!