Government Overreach

TUCKER: The FBI Uses Its Power To ‘Terrify And Intimidate Joe Biden’s Political Opponents’

“Now it’s illegal under federal law to punish whistleblowers, but the FBI did it anyway,” Carlson noted.

Spread the love

Fox News host Tucker Carlson criticized the Biden administration’s use of the FBI to raid citizens who disagree with the Democrat part agenda during the latest installment of “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“Earlier this month, a longtime FBI agent and SWAT team veteran called Steve Friend came forward to blow the whistle on what he has seen happen to the FBI under Joe Biden and what he said was shocking,” Carlson recounted. “According to Agent Friend, Biden’s FBI routinely uses heavily armed SWAT teams to raid the homes of American citizens who dare to criticize the administration.”

“Now, to be clear, these are people who pose no danger to anyone,’ Carlson noted. “These are people who haven’t even been accused, much less convicted of a violent crime. So, the point is not to bring justice. The point is to terrify and intimidate Joe Biden’s political opponents.”

Carlson continued, “It’s hard to believe that’s happening, but it is. Last year, to name just one example, the FBI’s counterterrorism division raided the home of a 69-year-old Red Cross volunteer called Joseph Bolanos. An anonymous snitch had claimed that Bolanos was at the Capitol on January 6, nobody did anything violent, but he was there and turns out that wasn’t even true.”

Tucker posted on Twitter:

“The DOJ sent a team of federal agents with rifles to the home of a pro-life activist named Mark Houck. Now Houck faces 11 years in prison for protecting his son from an abortion extremist.”

“It was a lie, but the feds moved forward and destroyed Bolanos’ life anyway,’ Carlson said. “They showed up with guns. They stole his electronic devices, and they refused to return them. The whole experience was so traumatic that Joseph Bolanos suffered two strokes.”

Related  FBI Director Wray Refuses To Say Whether His Operatives Went To Jan 6 Dressed As Trump Supporters

“Well, on September 19, the FBI suspended Agent Steve Friend for daring to reveal what was happening, these abuses,” Carlson said. “Now it’s illegal under federal law to punish whistleblowers, but the FBI did it anyway. And then four days later, with Friend out of the way, on the morning of September 23, a team of nearly 30 FBI agents bristling with automatic weapons raided the home of yet another harmless man with no criminal record.”

Carlson concluded, “They wanted to punish him and terrify his family, They wanted to punish him and terrify his family, to send the right message to anyone who would dare get in the way of the Biden agenda.”

Spread the love
Gabriel Keane

A shy gamer who built multiple social media pages totaling hundreds of thousands of followers since 2016, and was one of the first viral content creators to be deplatformed by Big Tech.

Bird

September 29, 2022 at 1:45 pm

“The FBI Uses Its Power To ‘Terrify And Intimidate Joe Biden’s Political Opponents”

True!

Carol Schofield

September 29, 2022 at 2:54 pm

Bidens affiliates in Delaware have taken my autistic son from a mental institution and I had to sign him out as he didn’t know who he was. Judge Medinelia had me bring him to capitol police where he was forced into jail after being denied any hearings, all the prosecutors and lawyers quit because they wanted a violent felony for legally walking across the street to get in the car to go with me, his mother, to the shooting range. He was held after being removed from the mental facility and passing kidney stones everyday at the prison with no medical care. He was given a lawyer that started that morning from new york, My son could not form a sentence and didn’t know who he was so they judge Clark street had him miniah he was a violent felon telling him he could come home if he did. All he knew was home. He was given a rule 61 for a new trial. The next judge rockinelli prevented him from using it, threatened his life with 2 of his lawyers saying he would be killed in jail. He still refused and wanted to use his rule 61. She never let him and later we found she put on his legal record that he told his lawyer he didn’t want to use it. That would have needed to be in writing and there is none. I have gone to the head of judges here Jan Jurdan, and all political people, aclu, everyone I could think of. He has been in jail now for 7 years, because judge rockinelli lied and said he was a prohibited person which we have papers to prove its a lie, He could not speak to me because I provided guns another lie, she changed his legal record, she had him housed and surrounded with pedophiles. He is asbergers and didn’t understand any of this. He is continually jailed now for 7 years for speaking to me. There hasn’t been proof of anything, they just don’t want him out because I believe I can prove the real reason is they wanted to child traffic him since birth they have tried to keep us apart and tried to keep him from coming home in the first place. So every VOP it looks like he is being held for a violent crime when he has never even gone to a game, movie, prom or anything else with anyone because his autism. He had a 3.99 avg in WilmU for computer engineering , had 14 refrences from teachers, neighbors, his priests, and 7 doctors wrote letters saying he is not violent and that anything he may have said or signed he would not have had the ability to stand for due to autistic children honor and obey authority. He has had so many forensic tests from Psychiatrists all say he isn’t violent. So after much research I have found the names and specifics of all involved since the beginning when I took him home from the hospital at birth as his adopted mom. The people involved are head of family court now and sec of education here. So we still can’t speak , we have proved over and over its all been lies and even a lawyer we hired said there is nothing he could do, I had hired him the day before as my son’s lawyer quit again. So they want u separated I think due to if Sedivic can’t have him to traffic I will not have him either. If we could get this exposed so I could get him home, it involves cps, social services, family court, judges, superior court and supreme courts here. my number is 302-764-4532. He put it online in the beginning and we have the video it was back when the Bundys were having so much trouoble but its been going on since birth. Please help or point me in the right direction..They have had us in court so many times I do not have any funds left just like Rodger Stone. Thank you, Tucker. I have written to Pres,.Trump the gov.Carney the ag , senators everyone and no one will listen here. I believe they will never let him go until I am dead. They have done this for over 22 yrs now and each time they let him come out they create a lie to get him back in. So right now he is in jail until feb 23 for speaking to me twice. Doctors reports tell them it is part of his disability to speak to me. This is really about the child trafficking. I even went to beau biden before he died and he refused to see us, the judge kuhn put him on a list of banned people from this state building and put him in jail because we tried to ask for help.Phillip Feinstraus was his first lawyer that walked him into this and Theresa Sedivic Hollidic was the ag at the time with her husband running the school district at the school he was in. He gave us a hard time to but it took me a bit to start putting all of this together. This state has all of their bases covered. Thank you for listening.

JUSTICE

October 8, 2022 at 8:50 pm

What a Terrible Situation !!

May The LORD GOD Give You Both Justice , and Strike Down the Demonic People Against You Both !!!!!!!!!

AMEN AND AMEN

Nick1

September 29, 2022 at 4:37 pm

The entire Biden regime needs to be removed asap.

Missy

September 30, 2022 at 11:02 am

I concur. The FBI, CIA, ATF among other alphabet entities need to be dismantled and totally eradicated, as well.

Drosack

September 30, 2022 at 9:42 am

Liberals suck.

FTDP

September 30, 2022 at 10:00 am

ESJB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary Brown

September 30, 2022 at 10:21 am

Biden is just a demented puppet for the ones really running the country (possibly Soros), and if they manage to get rid of him, we’ll be stuck with Kamala? This crap needs to end! Vote conservative in November! Get rid of the cabal of evil!