Government Overreach

Biden, 79: ‘I Have Trouble Even Mentioning, Even Saying To Myself, My Own Head, the Number of Years’

“I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly.”

Spread the love

President Joe Biden mumbled an incoherent answer to a question about his mental state during an interview with Scott Pelley of CBS’ 60 Minutes over the weekend.

Critics claimed Pelley posed only softball questions to the president, but Biden still managed to stumble over his response to a question about whether he was “fit for the job.”

“Watch me. And ma – honest to God, that’s all I think,” Biden stammered. “Watch me. If you think I don’t have the energy level or the mental acuity, then – then, you know, that’s one thing. It’s another thing, you just watch and, and, you know, keep my schedule. Do what I’m doing. I – I think that – you know – I don’t – when I sit down with our NATO allies and keep ’em together, I don’t have ’em saying, ‘Wait a minute, w – how – how old are you?'”

“What are you – what say?” Biden continued. “You know, I mean, it’s a matter of, you know, that old expression: The proof of the pudding’s in the eating. I mean, I- I- I respect the fact that people would say, you know, ‘You’re old.’ And – but I think it relates to h-how much energy you have, and whether or not the job you’re doing is one consistent with what any person of any age would be able to do.”

Pelley interjected, “How would you say your mental focus is?”

“Oh, it’s focused. I’d say it’s, I think it’s – I – I haven’t – look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years,” Biden stuttered. “I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean, it’s just not – I haven’t – observed anything in terms of – there’s not things I don’t do now that I did before, whether it’s physical, or mental, or anything else.”

Related  China Reportedly Opens 'Police Stations' In US, Canada To 'Monitor' Chinese Citizens Abroad

Biden also did not commit to running for re-election in 2024.

Spread the love
Gabriel Keane

A shy gamer who built multiple social media pages totaling hundreds of thousands of followers since 2016, and was one of the first viral content creators to be deplatformed by Big Tech.

Frank 629

September 20, 2022 at 9:09 am

all these comments are nothing about the subject at hand . why do you have them.Makes no sense!

VATO

September 20, 2022 at 9:14 am

IMPEACH THE BLUE-TARDS !!!!

Norman Hauser

September 20, 2022 at 9:34 pm

Holy shit he’s bat shit crazy
    it’s much worse than we thought
    there’s no one at the helm
    and that no one has the nuclear codes!

Joy Cochran

October 2, 2022 at 8:12 am

How many times have I said he was crazy?????

jefz

October 2, 2022 at 6:16 am

The major problem confronting our nation should Biden be removed is basically worse, Harris or after her Pelosi. Better to deal with what we know than the unknown darker prospects that would replace him. Enough damage has been done, but total destruction with either of these two is almost guaranteed. The only hope we have is getting a majority republican congress this November and patiently waiting until the 2024 presidential election.

Bonnie Schulte

October 2, 2022 at 9:40 am

I agree with everything you wrote here! Patients is not one of my best assets, but we have no choice but to wait for 2024, and get out and vote RED!